A Specialty Pharmacy Dedicated to Comprehensive Care
CareMed’s dedication to outstanding pharmacy services is what helps them deliver excellent patient care. CareMed believes in a comprehensive, collaborative care approach.
As a specialty pharmacy, CareMed provides:
- Rapid turnaround dispensing
- Comprehensive disease-specific care management programs
- Utilization reviews and quality control audits
- Clinical consultations and medication compliance monitoring
- Timely, worry-free refill services
Medical supervision by staff physicians and the clinical pharmacist team members ensures that patients receive the correct disease-specific assistance throughout every phase of treatment. In addition to daily prescription verification, the specialty pharmacy team is actively involved in Disease Management Programs and Clinical Trial Monitoring.
Pharmacy Service You Can Depend Upon
Efficiency is a key part of CareMed’s approach to providing timely care services. CareMed understands patients' needs for prescriptions to be filled as quickly as possible to keep their treatment and life on track. Our turnaround time is typically 24 hours. In addition to securing ACHC and URAC accreditations 5 years consecutively, CareMed also has won awards for small business excellence.
Why Choose CareMed Specialty Pharmacy?
- Fast and reliable turn-around
- Highest quality service and diligent patient care
- Seamless, integrated delivery system – necessary in today’s healthcare environment.
- Diverse offering of pharmacy services so patients can rely on us for all their medications and support services
- 100% Transparency model, focusing tracking of quality patient care and customer satisfaction
With patient care its priority, CareMed Specialty Pharmacy also offers CARE, providing a Specialty Team for Disease Management of the Adult and Pediatric Patient.
CareMed Specialty Pharmacy provides these benefits:
- Prescription service 24/7/365
- Time sensitive, accurate deliveries nationally
- Toll-free telephone and fax lines to reach our pharmacists
- Pharmacist consultants and nurse consultants to provide the best possible care
- Custom reporting for patient and financial management
- Customized medication packaging systems
- A full line of products, including IV medications, enteral nutrition and medical supplies
- Reimbursement insurance assistance
- Patient Assistance Programs, when applicable
Upstanding Pharmacy Services with Industry Accreditation
CareMed Specialty Pharmacy maintains Specialty Pharmacy and Mail Service Pharmacy accreditations from URAC, an independent, non-profit organization and leader in promoting health care quality through accreditation, education, and measurement programs.
CareMed maintains dual accreditations, having maintained its ACHC Accreditation in 2012. CareMed’s URAC and ACHC accreditations demonstrate CareMed’s commitment to excellence and customer service. URAC accredits many types of health care organizations and is the largest accrediting body for health care. The Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), the first health care accrediting organization to be certified to the international quality standard ISO 9001:2000, accredited CareMed after an extensive vetting process during 2012.